- Stunning modern offices and team culture
- Brilliant work perks
- Grow withing a highly regarded business
Our client, a leading property development company, is on the lookout for a permanent Receptionist/Office All-Rounder to join their amazing team. Working on large scale projects across Metropolitan and Regional Sydney, our client is highly regarded for their modernised developments which are reflected in their stunning CBD offices. Team culture and employee satisfaction is high on their priority list – don’t believe me? How does a car spot, daily meal allowance and team holidays sound? Thought that might change your mind! This is all included in a generous remuneration package for an entry level position. If you want to start your career in a truly unique business that you will never want to leave, read on to find out how to apply.
Working as the first point of contact and face of the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering all inbound phone calls and transferring them to the relevant point of contact
- Booking meeting rooms for Directors and colleagues
- Ensuring the general cleanliness of the office and managing the kitchen
- General administration duties including printing, scanning, copying and filing
- Booking and co-ordinating travel arrangements for colleagues
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in securing this wonderful opportunity, you will require:
- A high level of organisational skills – previous exposure to administrative based work will be highly regarded
- Access to a car and hold a current/valid Australian driver’s licence
- Possess team first mentality where assisting others is your passion.
- A bubbly personality that gives a positive first impression of the business.
- A high attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time