- Newly created role out of growth, supporting a high energy sales team
- Modern open plan offices, onsite parking and other perks
- Impressive above market salary package and bonus potential
Our client is a leading technology firm in a niche but highly popular market segment. Supporting a client base across Australia and New Zealand, revolutionising their product service and offering has become their focus, and partnering with some of Australia’s most recognisable legal and professional services firms has been the result of such innovation. Due to continued growth this newly created opportunity has been introduced to join their existing sales team in an account management capacity, looking for a switched on, relationship focused and proactive self starter looking to take the next step and further grow their account management career.
As part of the sales function you will be responsible for the account management and relationship management for the business development team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Undertaking calls to existing warm clients and providing exceptional customer service and relationship management;
- Create and execute account management plans;
- Understand your clients business to identify opportunities to expand their capabilities or provide further services;
- Management of appointments booked for the business development team;
- When required attending meetings with the BDM’s to further account relationships;
- Update and management of the CRM database with all relevant information;
- Answering queries and questions to do with service offerings from existing clients;
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be an up and coming professional with 2-5 years experience in account management or sales is a corporate environment. Ideally having come from a legal, technology or professional services background will be a large advantage. The aptitude and ability to build relationships and converse with a variety of personalities, having a true customer centric focus. Proactive, optimistic, eager and driven to achieve targets and work collaboratively with your team is essential to fit into this culture.
the next step
The business have a genuinely flexible environment that promotes work life balance, culture is one of their top priorities as well as working with a supportive and down to earth team of individuals. They have fun offices, with great perks and incentives that make it an enjoyable place to be apart of. Progression opportunities are frequent within this business and can allow differing career paths for individuals looking to further their role. Please don’t delay in submitting your CV if this role sounds like you.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time