- Work in a fantastic office culture with a young and vibrant team.
- Work perks including bonuses, international team building events and daily lunch.
- Extensive training with career progression opportunities within the company
We have an exciting opportunity for a team-oriented worker looking for a clear career path within an organisation. Our client is one of Australia’s leading property development and investment firms and they now have a vacancy for a permanent Accounts Administrator!
This company has been extremely successful in developing properties across the NSW region. This success is a direct result of an office culture dedicated to working as a team towards a common goal.
With an attractive salary, the successful applicant can also expect extensive training opportunities, a lucrative bonus, domestic and international team building events and daily lunch!
Working in a fantastic office culture with a young and vibrant team, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Data entry in order to maintain accounting documents and records
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and forecasting activities
- Responding to staff in a timely matter to verify transaction data and issues
- Working with two senior bookkeepers by providing accounting and clerical support
To be considered for this incredible position, you will require:
- A team-oriented approach with a strong attention to detail, processes and numbers.
- Studied accounting or an interest in accounting is preferred!
- A committed attitude to learning and contributing to the office culture.
- Available to commence immediately.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills and attitude to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.