- Leader in the design and construction space
- North Shore location with onsite parking
- Mid January 2018 start – temp to perm opportunity
Our client is a leader in the design and construction of high quality leisure and lifestyle products to the Australian market. Having been a specialist in their field for decades they have ensured longstanding relationship with their clients and why the majority of their projects are from referrals. Their philosophy of providing bespoke and consultative solutions means a customer centric focus to their work is above all else their priority. Currently seeking an down to earth and passionate individual who is ready to apply their previous bookkeeping/accounts and administration experience in a their small head office environment. Based in the North Shore, this role is to commence mid January 2018 on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting into the Managing Director, day to day your role will include:
- Managing end to end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Processing all accounts and bank reconciliations
- Communicating with the external accountant in relation to any matters
- Dealing with internal management regarding work flow and purchase orders
- Liaison with external stakeholders and clients
- Managing any stationary or product orders
- Ensuring the day to day functionality and operation of the office
- General administration tasks as required
A great attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to work independently and as part of a small team which will be paramount to your success in the role, along with this:
- Proficiency in MYOB and MS Excel is highly sought after;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years book keeping experience;
- Prior experience in a small business/service industry will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- A pro-active and hard-working mentality and;
- Ability to adapt, identify and provide solutions when problems arise.
the next step
In return, this role can offer a flexible opportunity to work with a highly regarded business, hours are 8:30am-4:30pm. Alongside this a highly accessible location with onsite parking and a well remunerated salary package are on offer. If this role sounds aligned to what you are after, please apply today or reach out to Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp