- Well recognised Not For Profit
- Amazing and supportive working environment
- Feel like your work is making a difference!
Our client, a highly regarded Not For Profit Organisation is on the lookout for a temporary data entry/admin assistant to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that wants to turn up to work and feel like they’re making a difference. Working within an amazing team, you will be contributing to an organisation that’s been established for over 20 years!
Working for this highly recognisable and awarded organisation, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating donor information into the organisation’s database
- Making outbound calls to thank donors for their contributions
- Managing and responding to all inbound email enquiries
- Liaising with different departments to communicate relevant donor information
- General Ad Hoc administrative duties including scanning, filing and copying
- Managing all online enquiries and maintaining records in an efficient and timely manner
- Formatting documents and reports and ensuring they are done so in a presentable fashion
In order to be successful in attaining and ultimately performing this highly sort after position, you will require:
- Previous experience within an administrative based role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Raisers Edge database or similar CRM database system is essential
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is highly desirable
- A vibrant and outgoing personality that will suit the caring nature of this amazing organisation
- The ability to work both independently and within a highly performing team environment.
the next steps
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development within a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.