- Stunning Sydney CBD offices!
- Junior role!
- Enthusiasm is key!
Work for one of Australia’s leading professional services firms! Our client provides personalised, expert services with in-depth expertise in accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. Being the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, they provide all the same benefits as a big firm, as well as extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people-oriented workplace.
We have a unique opportunity for a junior Administration Assistant to join the team. Working in their Sydney Office, in the heart of the CBD – they are after someone who is ready to kick start their corporate career!
The Administrative Assistant role is suited to someone whom has a friendly and helpful composure, with great computer literacy, communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparation of client correspondence
- Assisting with drafting and formatting documents
- General administration duties for the team, including scanning, printing and filing documents
- Answering the telephones and voicemail retrieval
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Organising meetings
- Processing new client applications and database maintenance
- Data entry duties
- Ordering office stationery
- Coordinating services when required for General office maintenance
To be successful in this role you will have 1 – 2 years experience,have perfect time management and organisation skills, have the ability to multitask and work autonomously. You must possess initiative and pay attention to detail, have good communication skills and have a sound understanding of MS Office, predominately in Word and Outlook.
the next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
Do you believe you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.