- Work for an impressive and well known organisation
- Develop and progress your admin skills in a highly professional environment
- Immediate start required allowing you to hit the ground running
Work for an impressive and highly regarded business in the property space. A business that value their employees and place them as their number one priority, they have a culture of innovation, collaboration, forward thinking and flexibility. With focus on growth, promotion and development opportunities this role will allow you to gain exposure to a industry professionals and a business with decades of experience within their market. Starting immediately this role offers an exciting location with ease of access and many more company perks.
Working in a highly professional and corporate environment, your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a wide range of Facilities services across the Sydney office
- Maintain a tidy, safe and functional agile working environment.
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager and Management team
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance of all tenanted areas and equipment
- Ensuring all tenants queries & complaints are dealt with as quickly as possible & maintain a tenant complaint register
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with WHS obligations and policies
- Identify opportunities for improvement in services
- Manage adhoc requests for assistance from the business and other team members
- Administer the security access system in liaison with Building Management
- Manage printing and administration services and stationery for the office
- Assist in monitoring and managing costs and expenses to meet budget
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in attaining this position, you must enjoy working to tight deadlines and under pressure, have strong communication skills with a customer-centric approach. Prior experience working in a facilities and/or administration position is of great value. The ability to work well within a team is a must, and the flexibility towards undertaking a changing variety of tasks. Your ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and have an expert understanding and demonstrated ability of facilities management will ensure your success.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0499 910 241.