- $65-75k package – experience dependent
- Close to public transport
- Excellent employee benefits
Our client is a global Financial Services firm who are looking to bring on an Administration Assistant at a permanent capacity. They have fantastic state of the art offices located in the heart of the CBD, and are known for their fun and inclusive working culture. This exciting role is to support the Digital Services Team and is well suited to someone who has studied a Digital Degree or has a strong understanding of the technical aspects.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support to the Digital Services Team, maintain the Managed Subscription Service and occasionally support the Digital Advisory team at busy times. Responsibilities include;
- Liaising with staff and employees by phone and email, as well as assisting with General Help Desk enquiries
- Activating cloud files and establishing customer payment plans
- Managing the recurring billing engine across a range of functionality
- Reconciling Month End Billing
- Co-ordinating training for National staff from cloud vendors
The successful applicant will have 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong interest in gaining exposure to the digital facet of a Financial Services business. You will have strong written and verbal skills, experience in providing excellent customer service, and strong attention to detail. You are required to understand the vendor offering, cloud-based service and billing tools. You are required to hit the ground running in this role, meaning you must be confident with your skill set and technical knowledge.
The Next Step
On offer is a fabulous opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time