- Work for a professional services firm based close to the CBD
- Join a fast paced, supportive and team-oriented environment
- Opportunity for temporary to permanent for the right person
A visionary concept has gone from a brilliant idea to a successful business, with over 2 decades in their industry as a service provider to multiple high profile and large organisations. Our client is going from strength to strength and as a result are looking for Administration Assistant who can help their business engine hum, and enable the business to do what they do best. It’s a multi-faceted and fast paced role largely admin support and preparing documents for the broader team and external clients. The role itself will allow for a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right person. Based in close to Sydney CBD, offering a fast paced environment where no one day is the same and a lot of fun with a great team dynamic. If this sounds like something you’re interested in being a part of and you’re immediately available to take on this contract please apply today.
Working in a fast paced and team-oriented environment, your daily duties will include:
- Working in cohesion to provide administration support to the wider team and ensure the smooth running of the admin function;
- Strong MS Office skills for document preparation;
- Managing queries via phone or email and directing where appropriate;
- Excellent attention to detail with high volume data and administration;
- Management of tasks & projects requiring quick turn around;
- Maintain the filing system, handling and management of archiving;
- Highly professional engagement and communication with stakeholders;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and act proactively in situations that require.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful for this role, you will need:
- 2-3 years experience in providing administrative support in a professional environement;
- Experience utilising MS Office suite and a tech savvy mentality;
- Flexibility when it comes to working both alone and within teams;
- Highly customer service oriented nature and the ability to engage at a professional level with stakeholders
- Proactive and driven work ethic;
- Problem solving skills using logic and common sense;
- Upbeat personality and enthusiastic engagement style.
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply today, alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241