- Ongoing temporary role, on-call for the next 12 months!
- CBD location, repeat work available – adhoc and part-time in nature.
- Diversity in responsibility, work on reception, in admin and on VC set-up.
Our client are a global investment bank with a strong reputation for high service and exceptional client advice. With a paramount focus on culture, they proudly boast exceptional staff tenure and unique employee reward programs.
Due to their size, often a vacancy will arise within their corporate services team due to sick or annual leave. This team includes reception, administration support, VC services, boardroom coordinators and presentation support staff. It is our clients preference, that they have two candidates with experience within administration, on-boarded and then on-call for these various temporary vacancies that will occur throughout the year. Due to the sporadic nature of this assignment, the type of candidate we are seeking will not necessarily rely on consistent hours of employment. Perhaps you are studying via distance education, perhaps you complete freelance work that you can manage temp commitments around, perhaps you are a return to work mother who wants to ease their way back into the workforce. We are flexible, as is our client, get in touch if you would like to discuss the finer details as to how this would work.
The duties required of you will depend heavily on what role you are covering. Generally speaking, you should be confident that you can complete the following with minimal training:
- Answering and re-directing phone-calls and email enquiries;
- Sorting, distributing and documenting mail delivery;
- Typing, filing, copying and archiving;
- Basic meeting coordination and room booking management;
- The setup of VC and presentation equipment;
- Assisting with hospitality and/or boardroom attendant services;
- From time to time presentation support, i.e. utilising MS PowerPoint; and
- Basic data entry and invoice processing.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior administration experience in a corporate working environment. You will be comfortable with the above tasks, and aforementioned, be open to be a regular, on-call temp. Finally, you will be exceptionally well presented, with strong communication skills and an intermediate ability to utilise the MS Office Suite.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to secure regular temp work for an exceptional, global, investment management leader. The experience this will gain you will position your experience as high-end, and the flexibility it will provide will give you work life balance, with time to spend on personal commitments. The hourly rate is dependent on experience, however within the realm of $25-32per hour plus superannuation. Please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.