- Global engineering and construction business, innovative and flexible culture
- Bids and tenders administration – high volume project environment
- Newly created permanent position with great perks and salary starting from $70k+
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service multiple industries and are well known as a leader within their field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and innovative workforce of like-minded individuals with a common goal. With a highly accessible Sydney CBD location and competitive salary offering this newly created role is well suited to someone with bids and tenders experience looking to expand!
This role will involve working closely with the Project Director and team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Document proposal and preparation;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of tenders and bids;
- Facilitate and set up meetings with key stakeholders;
- Ensure content and documents for projects are all managed, updated and accurate on the system;
- Assist with tracking bids and proposals and maintain reporting requirements;
- Record minutes of project meetings and ensure follow up of all agreed actions;
- Book travel for team as required; and
- Support with administration needs to the broader team and project as required.
The successful individual will have worked in a similar role with exposure to administration, bids and tenders. You will have exposure to fast paced and project orientated businesses. Naturally you will be proactive and highly organised coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and engage with all levels of individuals. A flexible, proactive and collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will do well in this environment.
The Next Step
If you have a skill set aligned to the role described please get in touch today to discuss or apply with a recent CV today! Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time