- Competitive hourly rate
- Leading real estate and property development company
- Western Sydney location
Our client, a leading real estate property and development company is looking for a temporary administration manager to join their Western Sydney operations. Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, the ideal candidate will have previous exposure to the real estate industry. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone with a strong administrative background who prides themselves on outstanding customer service. If this role sounds appealing and you’re immediately available, please read on to see if you have the required skill set.
Working closely with the Centre Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices and weekly accounts payable
- Assistant with the preparation of lease forms, distribution reports and profit and loss reports
- Liaising with tenants and responding to any matters in relation to the centre
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and agreements
- Daily collecting, posting and distributing of mail
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this position, you will require:
- Previous experience within an administrative capacity
- Exposure to the real estate and property development industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to liaise with key clients and tenants in a professional and friendly manner
- An understanding of all Microsoft Office Applications
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.