- Take on a diverse and multifaceted role in admin/project coordination
- Work with a down to earth and easy going team
- July start date with a long term view
Assistant Sydney are partnering with a highly successful business in the construction/property development space. With continued growth across their projects the successful individual will have the chance to join a fast paced and dynamic environment where team work, collaboration and a genuine passion are carried out. This role is to commence late July and follow through a fixed term period with the potential for extension or permanency with the continued business expansion. Enjoy a central location, rewarding salary package and plenty of other perks in this role.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing all office administrative duties including incoming phone calls and front of office
- Preparation of internal project reports
- Attending weekly meetings to ensure project workflows are adhered to
- Coordination and review of all project documentation and administration
- Responding to all project queries
- Managing communication and status update reports for issue pertaining to projects
- Providing administrative support to the project manager
- Liaising with project stakeholders to ensure workflow and documentations are in line with company procedure.
- Coordination, attendance at and minuting of all meetings
The successful applicant will hold 2 years or more in an administrative role, exposure to construction, property or the like will be an added advantage. You will be a confident multi tasker and able to work towards a variety of deadlines with ease. This role is suited to a warm, down to earth individual who has a knack for communication with a variety of stakeholders through to a senior level. The ability to work well within a team is a must, and the work ethic and passion to get stuck into your role and achieve a common goal. An availability to start in July and commit to a minimum of 6 months is essential as well.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0499 910 241.