Our client is well integrated in the Australian design sphere, supplying high quality products from local and international vendors to the market for the past two decades. With multiple showrooms nationwide they are renowned for their quality and high level of service. The CEO strongly believes in a collaborative team, that is passionate about the common goals they deliver. An opportunity has arisen for an After Sales Administrator to join their team. Located in their Western Sydney office, you will be providing support to the National Sales and Operations team.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Operations Manager, this position will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients internal and external;
- Maintaining strong relationship management from finance to production, sales and logistics;
- Manage client issues, conflicts and discrepancies in a resolution focused manner;
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and being up to date with changes;
- Producing reporting on a weekly and monthly basis as to sales trends, recurring issues etc;
- Ad hoc projects and requests as required and;
- Supporting the Sales and Operations Manager with administrative tasks.
To be considered for this position, you will have prior experience in a sales administration or similar capacity, ideally exposure to the deisgn or creative space would be a strong advantage. You will have sound customer service skills and a customer centric focus to building relationships. A highly positive and upbeat manner will see you fit in well with their existing team, as well as this an aptitude to deliver results, work well to deadlines and thrive within sometimes fast paced environments is essential. Most of all you will have a bit of fun and work with like-minded passionate people.
The Next Step
This role offers for the right individual career progression opportunities and stability. There is a competitive salary on offer and a highly desirable Western Sydney location with onsite parking available. For a confidential discussion please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time