- Global engineering construction business, innovative and flexible culture
- Bids and tenders administration – high volume project environment
- $70-75k newly created permanent position with great perks!
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service multiple industries and are well known as a leader in the construction and engineering field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and innovative workforce of like-minded individuals with a common goal. With a modern Sydney CBD office this newly created role is looking to commence as soon as possible and offers fantastic long term growth and development potential.
This role will involve working closely with the Project Director and team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Document, proposal or EOI preparation;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of tenders and bids;
- Facilitate and set up meetings with key stakeholders;
- Ensure content and documents for projects are all managed, updated and accurate on the system;
- Assist with tracking bids and proposals and maintain reporting requirements;
- Record minutes of project meetings and ensure follow up of all agreed actions;
- Book travel for team as required; and
- Support with administration needs to the broader team and project as required.
The successful individual will have experience in a similar role with exposure to bids and tenders. You will have come from fast paced and project orientated businesses ideally from a construction, engineering or similar industry. Naturally you will be proactive and highly organised coupled with strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to build relationships effectively. A flexible, proactive and collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will succeed in this environment.
The Next Step
If you have a skill set aligned to the role aforementioned please don’t delay in applying or get in touch today to discuss with Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time