- Senior leadership role, impact company performance & business direction!
- Utilise your staff management, financial and operational skillset.
- Permanent vacancy, CBD based. Work life balance achievable and on offer!
Our client is a leading data services and storage business located within Australia; equipped to service an international client base. Revolutionising information management has become their focus, and partnering with some of our nation’s most recognisable legal and professional services firms has been the result of such innovation. Due to growth, the position of Branch Operations Manager has now been created to support the infrastructure, people development and financial performance of the NSW sites. If you have leadership experience within a mailroom, facilities or document management function – with exposure to financial reporting and staff management, we would like to speak with you.
After completing an induction program and building relationships with all key stakeholders in the Sydney site, your responsibility will then be to focus on:
- Directing all operational aspects of the NSW business including customer service, human resources and administration;
- Assisting with the management of key company accounts, ensuring KPI standards are both adhered to and met;
- Managing all financial reporting for the above areas;
- Overseeing the P&L and working towards a profitable business performance based on both targets and budgets;
- Bringing out the best of the NSW branch personnel by providing training, coaching and development opportunities;
- Addressing all customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly;
- Ensuring the team adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws; and
- Remaining focused on process improvement and innovation.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Knowledge of information storage management processes/ and or industry relevant experience associated with this (e-business preferred);
- Previous experience managing administrative staff; including hiring and performance development/ management;
- An ability to interpret, manage and influence financial performance through reporting and strategy; and
- Exceptional people skills, with an innate ability to service customer accounts.
Additionally you will be proactive and willing to contribute to a team based environment, and enjoy the satisfaction that comes with truly collaborating with a close-knit leadership team. If you have some of the above, and are interested in learning more, but not certain if your experience would be applicable – please call to discuss.
The Next Step
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and determine whether your experience is applicable, please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion today.