- Work with a well known brand in a corporate hospitality and concierge role
- Opportunity to work either full time or flexible for part time individuals
- Highly sought after corporate exposure within exquisite CBD offices
Assistant Sydney is partnering with one of our leading professional services firms. Known to be a top tier industry leader in the marketplace for their forward-thinking, innovative and corporate image. They pride themselves on their collaborative culture, which is a result of their team having equal respect and integrity for each other and their roles in the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who will provide you with training, development and support and equip you with the tools to ensure your success. The role is ideal for experienced customer centric or hospitality professional ready to transition into the corporate sector.
This role supports the business with high quality corporate hospitality and concierge services for their guests and employees. The position encompasses a variety of responsibilities, on any given day you will be responsible for:
- Meeting, greeting and escorting clients and staff to their meeting rooms, ensure they have a welcoming and professional experience.
- Build relationships with regular visitors to anticipate their needs and preferences to optimise their experience.
- Provide first-line support to employees and guests in using the meeting room and responding to any technical issues.
- Provide direction for food and beverage requirements for meeting room set-up, assisting with taking tea and coffee orders, catering set up etc.
- Proactively monitor meeting room bookings in Outlook to ensure most appropriate use of resources.
- Maintenance of the appearance and functionality of the meeting rooms and Concierge area,
- Manage the coordination of room and furniture set-ups for specialist rooms within the workplace.
To be successful in this role, we ask that you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a premium service and customer focused environment such as a 5 star hotel, airline or high end retail
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience in engaging with VIP clients or guests
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. Flexible to accommodate both full time and part time needs for this role, if you possess the above criteria please send your CV today. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0499 910 241
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time