- Amazing offices located in North Sydney
- Full Time permanent position
- Act as the face for a global business!
Are you a Corporate Receptionist looking for your next role? Looking for a progressive business with a fast paced environment? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading business within the IT sector are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their busy office in North Sydney. Located close to public transport, this is perfect for someone with previous experience in a client facing role, ideally within a corporate environment. With offices in numerous countries around the world, this is a brand that can take you to the next level in your Administrative career!
Acting as the first point of contact for our client, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Managing a busy switchboard and screening/diverting calls to the relevant contact
- Booking and maintaining meeting rooms
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and general cleanliness of the reception area
- Managing all incoming mail and distributing to the relevant contact
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will require:
- Previous experience in a client facing role ideally within a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise competing tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Immaculately presented and comfortable liaising with all levels of stakeholders
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Possess a bubbly and welcoming personality
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time