- CBD Location
- Full-time permanent position
- Varied role with varied working hours!
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team. Based in stunning modern offices in the CBD, you will work in a team of three Receptionists with varying hours each week. The successful candidate will be take on various tasks which will see you based on Reception as well as spending some time in the back office completing Administrative tasks. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a globally recognised brand and act as their face. If this sounds like a challenge you want to take on, please continue reading to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Working as the first point of contact, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional and welcoming manner
- Seeing clients to meeting rooms and notifying relevant contacts of their arrival
- Preparation and maintenance of up to 19 meeting/boardrooms
- Answering all inbound phone calls and directing them to relevant contacts
- Booking meeting rooms and managing email inboxes
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will require:
- Previous experience within an administrative based role
- Experience working in a corporate environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Possess a bubbly and friendly personality that can contribute to a strong team culture
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time