- Full time permanent position
- Join an amazing team, training provided!
- Work for a global organisation
Start your receptionist career working for a global tech company with modern offices and an amazing team. This industry leader offers excellent training & career progression to their employees. Located close to public transport, this opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to start their corporate receptionist career.
This is perfect for someone with previous administration & client facing experience.
In this role you will act as the first point of contact for all guests & clients providing exceptional customer service. Your duties will include:
- Meeting & greeting all guests, visitors and clients in a polite & timely manner
- Processing invoices & purchase orders
- Answering incoming calls ( approx 10/15 per day)
- Managing all incoming mail & distributing it to relevant employees
- Arrange all courier deliveries, manage and distribute mail
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities to support management and the facilities team
To be considered for this role you will be a friendly and confident person who is bubbly and approachable . Previous administration or client facing experience is essential. Exposure to a corporate environments, or within a 5-star hospitality function is desirable. You will be extremely well presented, proud to be the face of the business, and have an intermediate understanding of MS Office.
The Next Step:
If this career opportunity stands out to you & you believe that you have the skill set required to succeed in this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Claire Murphy at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0418 768 549.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time