- Lead a national Executive Office Support business review.
- Utilise your project management, organisational change and process improvement skills.
- Career defining autonomous role that will allow direct communication with the Executive Board.
On a national scale, this business is one of the most highly regarded corporate professional corporations in Australia. Key to their strategic mandate for 2018/2019 is reviewing their existing administrative workforce. This is a business critical hire for this project; and for this candidate the role will be driven with themes of staff and change management, training and development and process implementation and review. The purpose of this role is to execute this review, manage the transition and then develop and implement strategies and standards to embed the new framework. Delivering insights, analytics and capability programs to support their continuous improvement strategy with respect to the EA team will be critical.
Whilst we are finalising a PD – we are seeking expressions of interest from market. As alluded to above, the main responsibilities are expected to be as follows:
- Establish an Executive Office Support framework and in doing so provide the business with change advice and manage all associated communications. This will include setting up processes and training programs in line with Executive Assistant development needs.
- Manage the national Executive Assistant team inclusive of all annual/ sick leave requests, workflow and support.
- Supporting the Executive Leadership team with HR & change management issues whilst working through a period of organisational transformation.
- Leading the administrative restructure from a strategic perspective but also being hands on in the project execution.
To be considered for this position your most recent or current role must be that of a strategic people manager, overseeing an Executive Assistant cohort. In addition to that you must have proven experience in executing and managing a business restructure project with relevance to administration; and as such you will likely possess HR and change management experience. Preferable is a degree qualification, or demonstrated abilities in human-centred design. Beneficial would also be exposure to the financial services, professional services or legal industry sectors. You must be confident holding your own in a high corporate, well structured environment, one experiencing employee resistance and significant cultural challenges as such. We need a seasoned executive professional for this role that is up for a meaty challenge, one where the fruits of your labour should be seen with 18-24 months.
The Next Step
We invite all EA Managers, Shared Service and Corporate Service Management or Director professionals to apply. We will review applicants within the next week, and Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 to answer any questions and have a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time