- Inner West location with highly flexible hours
- Permanent full time or permanent part time opportunity on offer
- Base salary plus highly realistic and achievable commission structure
Our client is a leading technology firm in the information management space. Servicing a client base across Australia and New Zealand, revolutionising information management has become their focus, and partnering with some of Australia’s most recognisable legal and professional services firms has been the result of such innovation. Due to continued growth and internal succession, there are opportunities within their client services team for both full time or part time individuals who want to either take a step into or continue developing customer service experience.
As part of the client services function you will be responsible for the appointment setting and relationship management for the business development team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Undertaking outbound calls and providing exceptional customer service and relationship management
- Engaging with new and current customers to understand needs and services to be offered
- Management of all appointments booked for the business development team
- Update and management of the CRM database with all relevant information
- Answering queries and questions to do with service offerings
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have experience in customer service or sales is a corporate environment. The aptitude and ability to build relationships and converse with a variety of personalities, having a true customer centric focus. Optimism, eagerness and drive to achieve targets and work towards highly achievable commissions. The ability to work with a down to earth and likeminded team will see you do well in this business.
the next step
The business have a genuinely flexible environment that can accommodate part time or full time hours around days that suit the individual. Work life balance is one of their top priorities and as well as working with a supportive and down to earth culture of individuals. They have fun offices, with great perks and incentives that make it an enjoyable place to be apart of. Progression opportunities are frequent within this business and can allow differing career paths for individuals looking to further their role.
please contact Grace for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124