- Temporary, part-time work with an attractive hourly rate
- Work for a technology company with a twist of law
- Inner west location with parking available
Are you a university student studying Law and looking for part time, temporary work? Do you also have a complex understanding of excel? If you’ve answered yes to both and are interested in working for one of Australia’s biggest technology companies as a Data Entry administrator, please keep reading!
Your responsibility in this role requires you to mould to the fast-paced environment, and work in an innovative, team-orientated atmosphere. Everyday duties include but are not limited to:
- Entering high volumes of data that are critical to the operation of the business
- Managing and storing delicate client information on the company database
- Extensively applying knowledge and experience in the form of delimiting
- Administering general ad hoc duties, including filing, photocopying, scanning, responding to client emails and correspondence between departments
- Handling highly confidential, legal documents
The successful applicant for this position will have experience in a data entry related role and exposure to delimiting or would welcome the opportunity to be trained on it. Additionally, you could possess experience in, or be studying law. The selected individual is an Australian citizen, and can easily commute to the inner west. Immediate availability is superior; however, it must be understood this is a part-time, temporary position.
The next step
Do you believe you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303