- Opportunity for rewarding position with a leading Australian charity
- Vibrant and team oriented environment
- Role is key to the running of the foundation
Would you like to work in a rewarding role? Do you want to feel like you are making a real difference at your job? If so, apply for this position to work for one of Australia’s leading charities as a temporary data entry clerk.
You will be working for a charity that has been established for over 2 decades and currently operates in over 20 different countries. They pride themselves on making a significant difference to the communities which they support.
With an attractive hourly rate, the position is for a minimum of 2 months with a view to commence in May.
Working in a vibrant and team-oriented environment with the view of supporting a business-critical team, your daily responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of data entry that is key to the running of the foundation;
- Answering phone queries (responding to questions, assisting supporters and providing general information about the charity); and
- General administration duties (copying, filing, replacing inventory).
To be considered for this highly rewarding and attractive position, you will require:
- Experience working in a data entry position using Raiser’s Edge;
- An excellent phone manner and customer relationship skills; and
- Quick and accurate data entry skills with a strong attention to detail.
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.