- Leadership role overseeing a digital print services team!
- Utilise your staff management and operational skillset.
- Permanent vacancy, $65k+super+ bonus +penalties!
Our client is a leading data services and storage business located within Australia; equipped to service an international client base. Revolutionising information management has become their focus, and partnering with some of our nation’s most recognisable legal and professional services firms has been the result of such innovation. Due to growth, the position of Digital Print Supervisor has now become available to support the people development and operational performance of the NSW digital print services business. If you have leadership experience within a mailroom, facilities or document management function – with exposure to staff management, we would like to speak with you.
After completing an induction program and building relationships with all key stakeholders in the Sydney site, your responsibility will then be to focus on:
- Overseeing all operational aspects of the NSW digital print services business including staff management and rostering;
- Assigning jobs to the team and monitoring the progress of various projects;
- Working with the QA & Training Supervisor to adhere to all standards and ensure staff development and support;
- Hands on contributing to the baseline nature of the work whilst also providing personal 1:1 training, coaching and advice to staff members;
- Addressing all customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly;
- Managing various key client account relationships; and
- Remaining focused on process improvement and innovation.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Knowledge of digital information storage management processes/ and or industry relevant experience associated with this (e-business preferred);
- Previous experience (even if minimal) managing administrative staff complete with compiling rosters;
- An ability to interpret, manage and direct workflow requests; and
- Exceptional people skills, with an innate ability to service client accounts.
Additionally you will be proactive and willing to contribute to a team based environment, and enjoy the satisfaction that comes with truly collaborating with a close-knit leadership team. If you have some of the above, and are interested in learning more, but not certain if your experience would be applicable – please call to discuss.
The Next Step
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and determine whether your experience is applicable, please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion today.