- Close to public transport
- Western Sydney location
- Opportunity for Project Management
Passionate about sport? Want to turn one of your life interests into your day job? If so, read on to learn more about this unbelievable opportunity!
Our client, one of sport’s most recognisable and respected bodies is on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO as well as manage and implement key strategic projects. Located in Western Sydney, this role will have you liaising with other bodies that the organisation represents, as well as current players! Our client needs an experienced Executive Assistant to help contribute to the continued growth and support of the game. Turn your passion into your dream job – you never know when another chance like this will arise!
Providing high level executive support in this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the CEO’s diary, calendar and inbox as well as prioritising any urgent matters
- Extensive travel and accommodation bookings
- Coordinating and scheduling meeting rooms
- Assisting the CEO with implementing Strategic Business Plans
- Liaising with other organisations associated with the game and ensuring effective and efficient communication lines are maintained
- Reviewing, updating and proposing improvements to office policies and procedures
- Providing adhoc support to the wider team when necessary
In order to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity, you will require:
- 3-5 years senior PA/EA experience within a corporate environment
- Experience within a sporting organisation will be highly regarded
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with numerous internal and external stakeholders regardless of their level
- Ability to manage and implement projects alongside the CEO
- Possess a strong passion and interest for the game
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time