- Supportive and welcoming team culture
- Fast paced role providing high levels of support
- No day is ever the same!
Our client, a highly regarded events company, are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their amazing team! Based in their amazing CBD offices, you will provide a high level of administrative support to the leadership team as well as general management of the office. If you are an Executive Assistant looking for a new and exciting position, read on to see if this opportunity is the right fit!
As the main Executive Assistant within the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a busy diary with the ability to prioritise and adapt to unforeseen changes
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the team
- Preparing correspondence and liaising with clients
- Minute taking and following up on meeting actions
- Event coordination and organisation
- Preparation of documents for both internal and external stakeholders
In order to be considered for this exciting and dynamic role, you will require:
- 5 plus years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Previous exposure to the Events industry will be highly regarded
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible working nature that will allow you to work outside normal hours
- A driven and passionate attitude that will see you thrive in a fast paced environment
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time