- EA to CEO – 1:1 partnership, strategic focus.
- Opportunity to manage and lead several projects.
- Work closely with the Co Sec and IR departments.board.
This is a true 1:1 business partner style, EA to CEO role. This is a well-known Australian brand, that has an exciting journey of evolution and change ahead. Day to day tasks will range from board pack preparation through to liaising with investors and coordinating complex travel schedules. To be successful in this position you must be non-precious, and willing to get your hands dirty. There are upcoming projects that you will be able to take autonomous ownership of, and the opportunity presents to really become a key member of the leadership team.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Expense management;
- Board meeting coordination, preparation and execution;
- Board pack preparation with the Company Secretary;
- Managing the priorities of the Senior Leadership Team;
- Organising company-wide events, town halls and briefings;
- Managing an office relocation project;
- Assisting with management of junior administration staff;
- PA tasks as and when required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an EA with experience supporting at CEO/MD level, ideally ASX listed, however this is not a deal-breaker. In lieu of ASX expertise you will be working for a household Australian brand. You will be capable of being a ‘hand holder’ (and happy to do so), yet also with potential to work outside the scope of your true EA responsibilities. Building a relationship with the Chief Executive and getting their priorities in line first, will be key. Following this, your ability to manage projects, and be seen as an effective member of the change management leadership team will be imperative. It goes without saying, however you must be:
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional at written communication i.e. your grammar and spelling are tier one;
- Capable of writing internal comms on behalf of the Chief Executive; and
- Patient, loyal and proactive.
The Next Step
Please send through your CV if this role is of interest, and I will come back to you as soon as possible with feedback. Sarah Bolitho – 0400 084 741
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time