- True EA to CEO 1:1 position.
- Alexandria location – drive to work!
- Opportunity for project work.
This is a true 1:1 business partner role. In supporting the new CEO, your day to day tasks will range from meeting coordination, last minute travel requests through to expense reports. Coordinating the board meetings and preparing the packs alongside the Company Secretary will also be key, and you must have experience doing this. This organisation is going through a huge period of change, and with change comes opportunity to have impact. What will be key to your success in this role is your ability to influence, adapt, drive results and be patient in the early stages.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Expense management;
- Board meeting coordination, preparation and execution;
- Managing the priorities of the Senior Leadership Team;
- Organising company-wide events, town halls and briefings;
- Assisting with management of junior administration staff;
- PA tasks as and when required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an EA with experience supporting a CEO. You will be capable of being a ‘hand holder’ (and happy to do so), yet also with potential to work outside the scope of your true EA responsibilities. Building a relationship with the Chief Executive and getting their priorities in line first, will be key. Following this, your ability to manage projects, and be seen as an effective member of the change management leadership team will be imperative. It goes without saying, however you must be:
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional at written communication i.e. your grammar and spelling are tier one;
- Patient, loyal, proactive and non-precious.
The Next Step
If interested in being considered for this role, please submit your CV for consideration over the Christmas break. We will be getting in touch with short-listed candidates to organise an interview the week of the 8th of January. Due to the nature of this role being highly confidential, we cannot release the industry vertical, however please note some shortlist decisions will be made with respect to relevance of industry expertise. Please apply irrespective of holidays – we want the right person, not the best person ‘right now’!
If this role or location is not of interest, however you are a C’Suite EA looking to make a move in 2018 – please call myself, Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 in the New Year to discuss. We are a specialist EA/PA recruitment firm and are expecting a busy start to 2018!
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time