- 8-month maternity leave contract
- Work between two stunning Sydney office locations
- Above market car allowance
An amazing opportunity has risen for an experienced EA to support the CEO of a contemporary and flourishing real estate business over an 8-month period covering maternity leave. Our client is new, however well respected and rapidly growing due to being their innovative and entrepreneurial approach to an ever ever-changing property market. The CEO has a vision to become Australia’s leading property group, with a passion to match property to lifestyle. This is a true business partnering role, where will you work with the CEO across all areas of the business and play a pivotal role in it’s successes. If you are an EA at the top of your game currently supporting C suite, please keep reading!
As EA to the CEO, some of your major responsibilities will include, but not be limited too;
- Extensive diary management and travel itineraries, both domestic and international
- Recording minutes, writing reports and preparing correspondence for the board
- Driving the CEO to and from open houses, appraisals, the airport etc.
- Attending meetings when required
- Ensuring the CEO is well prepared for all meetings with the necessary documents and travel arrangements
- Experience managing internal and external correspondence such as emails, LinkedIn and calendar
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines without fail
You have experience as a PA/EA supporting senior executives. You must be extremely organised, strategic and professional in your approach. A car and car license is essential. An advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is necessary. Finally, to be a sound cultural fit for this organisation you must be approachable, down to earth and enjoy getting on with your work with a laugh, joke and smile!
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Alternatively, please apply on the link below