- Well established, stable and innovative business!
- Down to earth, diverse and flexible work-place environment.
- Hybrid EA / Office Management role – lots of diversity and autonomy!
Supporting a newly appointed CEO comes with its challenges, and opportunities. This Chief Executive is super dynamic and ready to take on the challenge of steering this business untoward further success. Well established, with a sound brand reputation and unique service; the company is already highly regarded in market, with an exciting growth journey now instore. This role is one of a kind in the sense that the EA to CEO aspect is there, however there are also Office Management, relationship management and basic marketing tasks involved.
This responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Diary and travel management spanning multiple time-zones for the CEO;
- Email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Assisting with internal comms;
- Events coordination for example sales conferences, team building events and brand partner engagements;
- Office management including facilities, supplies and building management requests;
- Expense approvals and management; and if appropriate to skill and interest;
- Social media support and basic marketing related activities (nice to have).
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, ideally well-versed in working in a hybrid Office Management role for a small to medium sized business. Exposure to the consumer goods or marketing style industries would be beneficial; as would be advanced MS Office Suite skills. You must be a team player, happy to roll up your sleeves and help out in any way required. This business has a dynamic and modern culture; lateral in structure therefore ‘all hands on deck’ is the norm! Previous CEO support experience will also be favourable.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time