- Beautiful design products
- Contribute to the team
- The best Australian and European furniture
A fantastic role has come about for a skilled EA to support the Founder/CEO of one of Australia’s leading furniture and design brands. Our client has been supplying Australians with the best furniture and products from local and overseas manufacturers for two decades, with showrooms throughout the country, as well as New Zealand. The CEO strongly believes in a collaborative team, that is passionate about the common goals they deliver. As the EA, you are expected to be a contributing member of the team during brainstorming processes.
Your role as Executive Assistant to the CEO, requires around the clock, absolute support to him, as well as the entire team. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Extensive diary management
- Providing complex and detailed international and domestic travel arrangements
- Assisting with internal events and conferences
- Utilising general knowledge of Microsoft Programs, such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Managing incoming calls and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail
- Attending meetings when required
To be considered for this role, you must have experience as an EA/PA supporting senior executives. You must be approachable and professional, and able to work in a team environment, yet autonomously and multitask when necessary. It is essential for the individual to be organised, and possess excellent written and communication skills. An interest in design is highly regarded, as is a sense of humour.
The next step
If this career opportunity sounds like the next step for you, and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Alternatively, please apply on the link below.