- Support the CEO during rapid growth
- A unique and happy work culture
- On-site car park
Our client is a global services provider that focuses on supporting the development and growth of corporate professionals through to both young and mature adults. With a strong focus on family values, this well-established company places boasts a unique and happy work culture. They are seeking an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to support the CEO as the company is experiencing rapid growth.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to;
- Diary and calendar management for the CEO
- Arranging International and domestic travel itineraries
- Managing projects, stakeholders and building relationships
- Conducting research assist in sourcing appropriate venues for conferences, team activities etc, as well as collating these into reports and presentations
- Presenting recommendations to the CEO when necessary – not just producing the issue at hand
- Providing ad hoc administrative support, office management support and perform basic duties such as filing, banking etc
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and environment. You will have advanced knowledge of MS Office, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience of working in an all-inclusive environment is imperative, as is proven ability of having initiative and contributing to all aspects of the workplace.
The Next Step
On offer is a fabulous opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.