- Work in Silverwater, parking available onsite! Some travel to the east required.
- Lucrative salary package on offer in return for your loyalty and commitment.
- Dynamic culture, non-bureaucratic environment, results orientated team.
Our client is a highly regarded Australian business that has impressive global operations for their size. They boast a genuine, hands on and collaborative culture. Everyone in the team is passionate about their cause and are dedicated to their personal role in moving the company forward. With perks like an onsite barista, personal trainer and putting green – they certainly make the hours in the office enjoyable! The search we are running on their behalf, is that for an experienced EA to come on board and support their CEO and Founder. Due to the nature of their industry, this will not be a 9-5 role, and some PA support will be required, alongside project management tasks. If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity for your next position, this could be it.
Supporting the CEO with all facets of EA 1:1 support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Coordinating an ever-changing diary, full of back to back appointments. This is the main focus of the role, this CEO needs a highly organised, discreet and forward thinking planner.
- Managing travel plans and associated itineraries.
- Supporting the business in events coordination; including client seminars and an annual international forum.
- Preparing reports, presentations and various documents.
- Processing expense reports and keeping a gauge on budgets in line with the executive team.
In addition to the above responsibility, this role also requires occasional PA support to the Founder who lives in the Eastern Suburbs, and project managing the Senior Leadership Team.
Second to your C’level Executive or Personal Assistant experience, your personality will be most important for this role. There will be longer hours required, and you will need to be hands on. You must embody a ‘non-precious; approach to your role, and be completely comfortable in what is an open plan, creative and down to earth culture. Prior experience supporting an entrepreneur or working within the entertainment industry will be highly regarded, as will prior experience managing projects. Your expertise navigating the MS Office Suite is expected as is your discretion and experience navigating confidential and highly sensitive situations.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, so if you believe you possess the relevant skillset and are up for the challenge the above role presents – please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho asap on 0400 084 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.