- High-level EA to CEO support role.
- Immediate start, 4-6 weeks in duration!
- Opportunity to work on a communications project whilst temping as the CEO’s EA.
With international operations, a dynamic brand and an inclusive, innovative culture; our client is one of Australia’s leading retailers. Located in open-plan, creative offices in the inner-east of Sydney, they encourage a flexible and collaborative team based culture. Available immediately, is the opportunity to join this passionate group of individuals as the EA to CEO. Working in unison with not only the Chief Executive but also several different business units in the 4-6 weeks required, this opportunity also presents the chance to assist in a national communications project.
Supporting the CEO with all facets of EA 1:1 support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Coordinating extensive travel and managing an ever-changing diary;
- Managing communication for the CEO in the form of email, phone-calls and in person business meetings;
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, presentations and various documents coming from the CEO’s office;
- Supporting junior administrative staff with workflow prioritisation and ongoing development;
- Organising companywide events and round-up’s, inclusive of preparing the CEO with speaking material based on company performance; and
- Working with the executive team to ensure a smooth transition of the permanent EA once hired.
Key will also be supporting the national roll out of a communications project in which the CEO plays a pivotal and visible role.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be able to commence immediately or as of Monday the 7th of August 2017;
- Possess C ‘level EA experience, ideally working for a listed business;
- Understand the intricacies of working in a creative, often reactive, fast-paced retail environment.
In addition to the above, you will be highly professional, discreet and business orientated in every task you complete. Confidence, commercial acumen and the ability to ‘get your hands dirty’ whilst maintaining a calm, composed and positive persona will be key.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, so if you believe you possess the relevant skillset and are up for the challenge the above role presents – please get in touch with Sarah Bolitho asap on 0400 084 741 or email@example.com.