- Unique opportunity to join a growing agency
- A fast paced environment
- Vibrant personality – necessary!
Our client is a contemporary and thriving real estate agency. It has four separate sectors that complement each other and are fully integrated, being Residential Sales, Project Marketing, Property Management and Finance. Their model is more responsive to today’s property market as it aims to break away from the traditional real estate franchisee. They are looking for a vibrant EA whom wants to strengthen the skills they already possess to support the CEO. If you have an interest in the property sector and are currently supporting a successful real estate agent or property sales team, this could be the role of you!
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be required to provide comprehensive support to the CEO, as well as support to the entire team. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Driving the CEO when required to leave the office
- Recording minutes, writing reports and preparing correspondence
- Extensive diary management
- Providing complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Assisting with internal events and conferences
- Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Managing incoming calls and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail
Please consider applying for this role if you are a superbly organised individual, with excellent written and communication skills. You must possess great leadership skills, a car license and be able to think critically to assist the CEO. Experience within the real estate or property sector, and currently supporting a high-level agent is a must, as is a fun and humorous individual!
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.