- Opportunity to work for a hugely successful, listed construction business.
- True 1:1 business partner EA role, supporting the CFO!
- Professional, corporate and pleasant working environment.
This is a true 1:1 partnership role, supporting the well-respected CFO of a listed construction business. Based in North Sydney, you will have access to a permanent car-space, and a generous handover with the outgoing EA who is headed on maternity leave. This CFO is one to rely on you for everything from diary and travel, to strategic support on projects. Additionally, there will be personal errands from time to time. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain industry experience in the most in demand sector at present in Sydney. Put to use your C’Suite EA experience and further build on your skills! This contract will be until March of 2019 unless otherwise extended.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Management of the CFO’s diary, travel and accommodation;
- For all relevant meetings making sure the venue, catering and equipment is organised alongside the circulation of all meeting material beforehand;
- Expense claim management for the CFO;
- Monitoring and management of emails and review of incoming correspondence;
- Preparation of reports and occasionally presentations;
- Coordination of finance team meetings; and
- General administrative tasks including invoice processing and PO allocation.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, having supported a CFO in past. Due to the short-term nature of this role, being able to understand the jargon associated with the world of finance is absolutely key. Outside of that we will be looking for a candidate that is a consummate professional and team player. All of the EA’s in this business roll up their sleeves, and help each other get the work done. To enjoy this environment you will be hard-working, collaborative and non-precious! Industry exposure to property and/or construction will be looked upon favorably. Finally, you must be available to commence as of September 24th, or Tuesday the 2nd of October at the latest.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Sarah Bolitho is available 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp