- Hands on and fast paced role with two directors and their small teams
- CBD location, $85k base plus bonus and other lucrative perks
- Progression opportunities within a globally diverse business
An opportunity with a highly regarded and recognised global business in the financial services space. With modern and agile working environments this role is best suited to a hard working and high pace executive assistant. Supporting two directors in the private equity space and their small teams you will be an intricate part of the daily operations of these executives. Being two steps ahead is key and thriving off multitasking and meeting deadlines is a must. This is a fantastic role for someone with exposure in private equity or finance wanting to expand into a larger corporate business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing two busy diaries, coordinating internal and external meetings and ensuring the seamless running of their day;
- Overseeing their inboxes, ensuring emails are flagged, delegated or managed accordingly;
- Organising corporate travel, domestic and international, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Managing expenses for the two directors and team;
- Administrating invoices and managing reporting, document prep and any other admin needs;
- Preparation of presentations and collation of information;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders including the internal EA network;
- Providing back-up administrative support to your peers.
As an Executive Assistant, to be considered for this position the following is ideal:
- You will hold industry experience from within private equity, financial services, investment banking or similar environments.
- Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, commercial in the use of your skills and possess exceptional time management.
- You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to various personalities.
- Finally, you will hold sound communication skills, be non-precious, and enjoy a role where you need to be hands-on in every facet.
The Next Step
Send through your CV today and we will endeavour to come back to you as soon as possible. Grace Lamey is available on 0499 910 241 to answer any questions should you need. We hope to speak to you soon!
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time