- International business with over 10,000+ staff!
- Opportunity to manage national budgets.
- North Sydney location, $90-95k inc super + car space!
Our client are an internationally regarded property and construction business, that pride themselves on completing sustainable, cost effective and aesthetically appealing projects. Their Head Office is professional, corporate and run as you would expect a listed business to be. A senior Executive Assistant position has become available, due to natural attrition of a long-standing staff member. This is a true 1:1 role, and this Executive is truly looking to partner with his new EA in the way in which he has formerly. Whilst the responsibilities in this role are not too diverse, the work life balance is achievable. The position can also grow from what it has historically been, and you will have the opportunity to step up into the EA to MD role on occasion.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management;
- Extensive domestic travel coordination, occasional international;
- Preparation of meeting materials and booking of meeting rooms;
- Budget management including invoice approvals, cost centre allocation and record keeping;
- Coordination of conferences and team briefings; and
- Occasional project administration tasks as required.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be an experienced Executive Assistant with current experience supporting a C’ Level Executive. To your benefit will be industry experience within Property and Construction, Engineering or Projects/ Development. You must possess experience booking national travel, and planning all of the ‘ins and outs’ that go with an Executive bouncing around every national city in one week. To that point – you also must be comfortable not always having your boss in the office. Your attention to detail is paramount, as will be your ability to operate in an environment which for now, is not paperless.
The Next Step
We will be reviewing resumes and inviting candidates in for interview over the course of the next fortnight. For any questions please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time