- True 1:1 EA role! Opportunity for projects.
- Listed property business located in the heart of the Sydney CBD!
- Philanthropic and innovative culture, supportive environment.
This is a true 1:1 EA partnership role, supporting a well-respected Executive General Manager. This individual has forged an inspirational career within the property industry and is looking for an equally motivated Executive Assistant to support in further success. Your commercial business acumen, polish and stakeholder management skills will be utilised in this role. This EGM is truly hungry for a collaborative and forward thinking EA! The business will also set you up for success; they are well-known for their employee culture, focus on philanthropy and women in leadership. Join a true market leader in an empowering role!
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Management of a very a demanding diary, inclusive of travel coordination;
- Monitoring and management of emails;
- Preparation of general correspondence and proof-reading;
- Preparation and collation of presentations and monthly reports;
- Coordination of executive and department team meetings;
- Management of various events, engagement initiatives, conferences, and projects; and
- General administrative tasks including expense and invoice processing.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, capable of operating without supervision in C’Suite position. You will enjoy working in a large corporate environment, partnering with fellow EA’s to enforce and enable a positive workplace culture. You will also thrive in a role where autonomy is provided, and your initiative is rewarded. Exposure working for a large property business (commercial or residential) will be looked upon favorably, as will be your knowledge and understanding of the retail space. It is expected that your MS Office Suite skills are of an intermediate to advanced level, and your organisational skills are sound and well refined!
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Sarah Bolitho is available 0400 084 741 for any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time