- $75-$87k + super pending experience
- Beautiful CBD located offices
- Gym membership, quarterly discounts and more!
Our client is a 100% Australian owned building company that specialises in Construction, Refurbishments and Fit Outs. They work across all major property sectors, and have grown to become an industry leader. From the inside, they have built a fantastic work environment, with opportunities such as a gym with a personal trainer provided to all staff, quarterly discounts with partnered hotels, wines and restaurants, as well as employee satisfaction surveys. The opportunity has come for an Executive Assistant to join the team to provide general assistance and administrative support to the NSW General Manager Fitout & Refurbishments. This role is a permanent, full time position and is aimed at a professional who can commence as soon as possible.
Responsibilities in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Email, diary and calendar management
- Document preparation and collation for meetings, including minutes and agendas
- Reconciliation of personal and company expenses and reimbursements
- Handling confidential information on behalf of the GM
- Providing ad hoc assistance to EAs and other Senior Management
The ideal candidate will have current Executive Assistant experience in a similar environment. You will be highly proficient in MS Office, have demonstrated reliability, flexibility and initiative, and be capable of managing competing priorities. Experience in construction or property is preferred, however not a necessity. You will have sound verbal and written communication skills, and have a driven desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time