- Opportunity to work for a very well respected Group General Counsel, open door policy and style.
- Successful global business, innovative environment.
- Salary on offer dependant on experience, circa $110-120k+ super.
We are seeking a switched on, strategic and hands on Executive Assistant that will thrive in this opportunity working for a highly esteemed Group General Counsel. Supported by a Team Assistant and working in partnership with a Business Manager; will allow you the time you need for the complex nature of this work. In addition to managing the Group General Counsel’s ever changing diary, you will be provided with the opportunity to support on projects within legal and governance, whilst managing high-level relationships with the CEO and Board.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however be centered around 1:1 support to the Group General Counsel.
- Managing his ever-changing diary and various commitments;
- Inbox management inclusive of drafting and replying to emails;
- Occasional domestic and international travel coordination;
- Complex relationship and meeting management with the CEO and board;
- Coordination, collation and distribution of papers for various boards and committees;
- Management of various forms of paperwork related to the ASX and ASIC;
- Supporting on various legal and governance projects and initiatives;
- Management of various conferences, events and department briefings; and
- Providing formal and informal mentor style support to the Team Assistant.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess experience supporting a General Counsel or Company Secretary, as a C’Suite Executive Assistant. You will enjoy demonstrating initiative, thrive working under pressure and love the partnership that comes alongside a true 1:1 EA role. This Group General Counsel has a sound track record of partnering with EA’s; and as such he will empower and allow you to get your job done. He does work at a ‘million miles an hour’ in part due to necessity. It is preferable that the suitable candidate possesses experience working for a business similar in size and complexity, ideally ASX listed. Finally, you will be confident with your written communication skills, professional in presentation and a true team player.
The Next Step
Should you have any questions, please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 before sending through your CV.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time