- Hybrid EA and Marketing role – utilise your creative flair!
- Be a part of a small, close-knit & collaborative team.
- Support an MD who has has an enviable career within design!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading design firms focused on the high-end commercial property market. Their Head Office in the Sydney CBD houses some of their most creative, innovative and best talent, including their Founder & Managing Director. Due to continued expansion and the success of multiple bids for long-term projects, Assistant Sydney are currently on the search for a new Executive Assistant to come on-board and join this collaborative and down to earth team. In addition to providing tailored 1:1 support to the MD, this EA will also be tasked with managing the office, and supporting on marketing activities such as managing the social media platforms for the business and strategic CRM maintenance. Unique role? YES!
In supporting the MD and the office operations, your role will be varied – and no day will be the same! Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and travel requirements of the MD complete with extensive itinerary compilation;
- Responding to emails, drafting correspondence and managing all incoming mail;
- Processing of expense reports;
- Supporting the Operations Director with facilities, procurement, and general office maintenance;
- Client and internal event coordination;
- Preparation of presentation materials utilising Indesign and PowerPoint;
- Assisting and/ or managing the business Social Media platforms, working on SEO strategies to maximise post visibility;
- CRM database input and management (including utilising the data to assist with marketing campaigns); and
- Occasional PA support as required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant with industry exposure that lends more to creative than ‘corporate’. In saying that, if you have supported a Head of Design, Creative Director or Development Manager – that could also work! Additionally, you will have had exposure to both office management tasks and marketing activities. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to maintain a professional, outward facing mentality, coupled with a genuine, down to earth and creative contribution internally to what is a small and close-knit team. Being passionate about social media will go a long way, as will be your knowledge of SEO and/or desire to continue learning within this space. Indesign skills will also be a huge benefit! This is in essence a true hybrid EA/ Marketing opportunity; and for the right candidate, career progression opportunities are endless. The salary package on offer will be dependent on experience, capped at $90,000 inclusive of superannuation.
The Next Step
If you are an experienced EA, looking to utilise your marketing degree, experience or passion – I want to hear from you. Please get in touch today to discuss! Sarah Bolitho | (02) 8277 4124 | 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite