- Amazing company culture with stunning offices
- Highly varied role where you can take ownership
- Northern location close to public transport
This is an immediately available role for an experienced Executive Assistant. Our client is a global leader in the technology industry and are recognised on market for their innovation and amazing company culture. Working in a collaborative and confidential manner, you will be supporting the Managing Director and CFO of the business. This role is highly diverse and will include a leadership component which will see you share your skills and knowledge with other Executive Assistants in the business. Aside from providing high levels of support, you will be involved in wider projects such as the coordination of in house company events. This truly is a role that you can take full ownership of and see the influence of your work play out in front of your eyes. The position is an immediate start for the right candidate, so be quick to read and learn more.
Providing high level support to the MD and CFO, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management including scheduling/rescheduling meetings
- International and domestic travel including agendas, accommodation and transfers
- Weekly expense management through the company’s online system
- Scheduling, agenda and following up on action points for weekly staff meetings
- Involvement in additional projects including the coordination of in house events
- Providing leadership and mentoring for other Executive Assistants throughout the business
The ideal candidate for this position will be immediately available to commence working. You will be highly professional and no stranger to providing confidential support to your reports. Previous experience providing high level executive support is essential – this is a fast paced business and you will thrive in this environment. Your communication skills will be exceptional – the ability to communicate to all levels of internal/external stakeholders will be key to having success in this role. Lastly, you will be a team player. Our client has a reputation for having an amazing company culture and you must be driven to add to this!
The next step
Interviews for this position will commence asap so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions please contact Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time