- Hybrid EA to MD and Marketing role – utilise your submission skills!
- Be a part of a small, close-knit & collaborative team.
- Professional culture of creatives, work life balance on offer!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading design consultancies focused on the high-end commercial property market. Their Head Office in the Sydney CBD houses some of their most creative, innovative and best talent, including their Founder & Managing Director. They are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support in a 1:1 capacity their Managing Director and two additional Directors on an adhoc basis. In addition to this EA focus which is an estimated 75% of the role, this position also supports the business with marketing activities such as managing the social media accounts, working on submissions and maintaining their CRM.
In supporting the MD in her day to day activities, your role will be varied – and no day will be the same! Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and travel requirements of the MD complete with extensive itinerary compilation;
- Responding to emails, drafting correspondence and managing all incoming mail;
- Processing of expense reports;
- Supporting the Operations Director with facilities, procurement, and general office maintenance;
- Client and internal event coordination;
- Preparation of presentation materials utilising Indesign and PowerPoint;
- Assisting and/ or managing the business Social Media platforms, working on SEO strategies to maximise post visibility;
- CRM database input and management (including utilising the data to assist with marketing campaigns); and
- Occasional PA support as required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant with exposure to supporting an MD or CEO. In addition to this you will have some experience in completing marketing tasks and ideally possess skills in InDesign. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to maintain a professional, outward facing mentality, coupled with a genuine, down to earth and creative contribution internally to what is a small and close-knit team. Being passionate about social media will go a long way, as will be your knowledge of SEO and/or desire to continue learning within this space. Attention to detail is paramount as is your ability to be proactive and anticipate the MD’s needs. Our client is looking to make this hire before Christmas – however is realistic that holidays may already be planned. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if this could be the role for you!
The Next Step
If you are an experienced EA, looking to utilise your marketing degree, experience or passion – I want to hear from you. Sarah Bolitho | 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time