- Hybrid EA / Events position – suited to an energetic and proactive candidate!
- Permanent hire, immediate start available!
- Brilliant salary package circa $75-80k + super & perks!
Our client is a national marketing, events and tourism agency seeking a proactive, bubbly and client service orientated EA! This role will support the Director with 1:1 tasks, whilst coordinating events and supporting the sales team. Working for this company will give you exposure to some of Australia’s most well-known and innovative brands, exciting campaigns and large-scale entertainment events. Only passionate, high energy and driven candidates will be considered!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination;
- Domestic travel coordination including itineraries, transfers, flights and accommodation;
- Invoice and expense management;
- Preparation of sales presentations and pitch material;
- Coordination of cocktail, breakfast and lunch events; and
- Occasional PA support to the Director of the Sales & Events team.
To be considered for this role you will be a current Executive or Personal Assistant, seeking a role you can be passionate about! To navigate the requirements of this position successfully you will need to put in the hours from time to time, and bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to all sales meetings, client events and team sessions. You will be very well organised and possess experience booking travel and managing diaries. You will also be comfortable using MS PowerPoint for presentations, and ideally have previous experience in events coordination. This is a very proactive, entrepreneurial and fast-paced team; run by a high-service, credible Director. Your enthusiasm in keeping up with them will be valued and rewarded!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position please submit your resume and call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 if you have any questions. We will endeavour to come back to all applicants within the following week.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time