- Be apart of a growing industry sector
- Leadership role, utilising people management and technical skills
- Permanent opportunity with impressive corporate offices in Sydney CBD
Our client is a leading technology services business with national coverage their Sydney CBD head office is equipped to service an international client base. Revolutionising information management has become their focus, and partnering with some of our nation’s most recognisable professional services firms has been the result of such innovation. The position of eDiscovery Manager has now become available to support the operational performance of the business. If the opportunity peaks your interest and you wish to know more we would like to speak with you today!
Your primarily responsibility will include;
- Overseeing all operational aspects of the Electronic Evidence Discovery business, meeting national standards and timeframes;
- Assigning and monitoring the progress of various jobs and projects;
- Ensuring the adherence to all QA standards and ensure staff development and support is managed;
- Hands on contributing to the baseline nature of the work whilst also providing personal 1:1 training, coaching and advice to staff members;
- Addressing all customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly;
- Managing various key client account relationships; and
- Remaining focused on process improvement and innovation.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar technical role;
- Experience in eDiscovery tools like Nuix, Relativity, Law Pre-Discovery, Venio or any other similar platforms;
- Proven experience or desire to develop experience in project management, people management and client consultancy;
- A flexible and approachable manner with the ability to be proactive in a growing and changing environment;
- Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders and heads of, as well as external stakeholders and decision makers where relevant.
The Next Step
On top of an impressive business and team to work alongside, you will enjoy perks including annual birthday leave, travel insurance and more. If you would like to discuss further please get in touch with us today.