- Work within the office of the CEO in a fast paced and buzzing environment
- Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
- CBD location, attractive perks like events and travel involved
Working with a business at the forefront of their industry in the entertainment space, this brand have become synonymous with being leaders in what they do. Based in their CBD head office, this role will have exposure to working closely with the CEO’s office and take on a varied role in an executive administration support capacity. You will be highly passionate about the entertainment world and thrive in an opportunity to learn from the best to set your career path on a strong trajectory.
Supporting the Executive Assistant to CEO with all facets of PA/Admin support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder queries;
- Coordinating all catering requirements for events;
- Collating and distribution of information from all management meetings;
- Coordination of documents and presentations;
- Diary Management and arranging appointments with key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports, letters and presentations and;
- Manage all stock, stationary orders and needs for the office.
- Ad hoc day to day tasks as directed by the Executive Assistant.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working in an administrative capacity as a team assistant, coordinator or personal assistant. 3-5 years is ideal and someone looking to further develop and grow their career will benefit from working closely with an experienced Executive Assistant. It is imperative you have worked in or have a passion for working in the entertainment, music, media and events space as you will live and breathe this daily. You will be highly organised and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple tasks
The Next Step
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for an iconic brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss today.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time