- Perfect opportunity for a mid-level PA to take the next step
- Brilliant salary on offer circa $75-90k+ super + bonus
- Enjoy working for a flexible, modern and innovative financial institution
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a bubbly, charismatic and highly capable mid-level PA or junior EA to come on-board and support one of their major department lines. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to two Directors whilst supporting the broader business group with more general administrative tasks. Use this role to refine your PA skill-set to focusing on just two Executives, and do so working for a well known and reputable brand.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for the two Directors;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries, presentations, travel expenses and related matters;
- Administrating invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of documents and presentations;
- Managing stakeholder relationships internally and externally;
- Maintaining client data and distribution lists; and
- Provide ad hoc administration support to the small team.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a large corporate organisation. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Personal Assistant at the peak of your role – or a mid-level EA looking for that next step – we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time