- Macquarie Park based offices with onsite parking
- Permanent role with diversity, learning and growth potential
- Pharmaceutical business with a close knit and sociable team dynamic
Our client are a global leader in their space and based in over 30 countries internationally. Based in their small Sydney head office in Macquarie Park they have a strong focus on flexibility, genuine care and engagement with their employees. This opportunity to join their team takes on a varied role of EA support to their Director and Office Management. A fantastic remuneration package, room for growth, onsite parking and flexible hours are just a few extra perks that make this role a must have!
Providing a full range of administrative and executive support and related services to the Director and broader business, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing end to end diary management and prioritisation of meetings and appointments with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinating domestic travel and accommodation needs;
- End to end management of all administrative correspondence, preparing presentations, documents and reports;
- Being present in team and management meetings to take minutes, set agenda and action follow up items;
- Support and promote the business objectives and uphold/integrate policy and procedure across the board;
- Administration support to the Tenders and Contracts team;
- Managing the front reception, back office and facilities;
- Helping promote the team culture through office events and team building activities.
To be considered for this position you will be an executive assistant or experienced office manager. In addition to that, your communication skills will be exemplary and you will be confident managing a fast paced workload with demanding priorities daily. You will take pride in acting as a go to for the wider business, and thrive in a role that is autonomous as well as team orientated. You will need to be able to role your sleeves up, get stuck in with a positive attitude and tackle any task required of you.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Grace Lamey a call on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time